mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory and Speed Questions for Item-Based-Recommender
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:50:09 GMT
Interesting. So we're creating the item-item matrix using one of the Mahout
algorithms (like Taste?), then dumping it into Lucene. I don't have any
experience with the item-item matrix part so working on an example will help
me understand it better. Showing the Lucene part may help others who work
along these lines.