mahout-user mailing list archives

From Gökhan Çapan <gkhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running mahout on hadoop
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:37:38 GMT
Ok, I also wonder what you think about the type of that implementation.

-Will it be an extesion to Taste? I mean Taste's current implementation will
remain same, also that will be added as an extra option.
-Or do you plan to migrate Taste to that style?

I am asking because I am also working on implementing that model creation
with known similarity metrics, like log-likelihood similarity.

--
Gökhan Çapan