mahout-user mailing list archives

From Chris Suter <cgs1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Mahout
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:42:20 GMT
I was also having this problem. Noting its resolution here, I updated my
source tree and am now getting a new error -- missing
"supplemental-models.xml"

$ mvn compile
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Apache Lucene Mahout
[INFO]   Mahout Common Maven Parent
[INFO]   Mahout core
[INFO]   Mahout Taste Webapp
[INFO]   Mahout utilities
[INFO]   Mahout examples
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Apache Lucene Mahout
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[ERROR] Error loading supplemental data models: Could not find resource
'supplemental-models.xml'.
org.codehaus.plexus.resource.loader.ResourceNotFoundException: Could not
find resource 'supplemental-models.xml'.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.resource.DefaultResourceManager.getResourceAsInputStream(DefaultResourceManager.java:91)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.resource.DefaultResourceManager.getResourceAsFile(DefaultResourceManager.java:117)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.resources.remote.ProcessRemoteResourcesMojo.loadSupplements(ProcessRemoteResourcesMojo.java:928)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.resources.remote.ProcessRemoteResourcesMojo.execute(ProcessRemoteResourcesMojo.java:410)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
        at
        at
        at
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error loading supplemental data models: Could not find resource
'supplemental-models.xml'.

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Oct 19 16:40:18 EDT 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 11M/102M
[INFO]

Just to be sure, I deleted my local copy and checked out a fresh copy from
svn. Haven't tried wiping my ~/.m2/repo but that seems unlikely to be the
problem, and isn't my favorite solution to anything.

--
Christopher Suter
www.grooveshark.com