mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Mahout
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:45:17 GMT
That is right, or rather, adjust the phase that the plugin applies to. I
think it is 'verify' now and I imagine there is something that us more like
release.

This is where I still don't understand how maven is supposed to work. I
still find maven a big ol pain. Would appreciate the maven fans stepping in
to look at this.

Should people be running install anyway? Vs compile?