mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Mahout
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:18:41 GMT
Funny you should ask as I just attempted to build the RC an hour ago.
I got hung up on some gpg:sign plugin issue. Hoping mahout-dev can
help me out (or anyone familiar with Maven and GPG) since that's all
that stands in the way. What's in SVN now is what 0.2 will be.

I at least agree that releases should come more quickly, and will push
to have 0.3 out in more like 2 months rather than 6.