mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AppEngine implementation of Taste
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:22:41 GMT
Actually the recommender engine is at the moment primarily not
Hadoop-based. I don't know of any reason it would not run on AppEngine
-- it's pretty straightforward Java code with few dependencies. I have
never tried it, but, should work fine.

If you try it and have any trouble let me know. It probably isn't hard
to address.