mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans For Migrating Drivers to Tool interface?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:48:01 GMT
That looks a lot like an arg that sets a system property in the JVM.
And it sounds like you're passing it to the Java program rather than
Java. Just put it before the class name? that is... "java -D...
org.apache... foo bar baz"

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Gregory Lawrence <gregl@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble running the KMeansDriver and I suspect that the problem is related
to Adil's message. I'm in an environment which recently switched to Hadoop 0.2. I am no longer
able to use hod as a scheduler. Furthermore, I'm forced to specify the queue (which unfortunately
is not named default). This is normally done using -Dmapred.job.queue.name. Is there any way
that I will be able to use Mahout, specifically the clustering code? When I run the KmeansDriver
code with the -D option, it gives the following error message: