mahout-user mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TU Berlin Winter of Code Project - II. Layer: Preprocessing
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 20:03:00 GMT
Just to clarify : I had an exchange with Ted's friend Mark Davis who has not
used Behemoth yet but is planning to do so. There seems to have been a bit
of misunderstanding between Ted and Mark. Anyway : there is no known memory
issue with Behemoth (yet) and no reason not to give it a try ;-)
On the plus side I've been thinking about what could have caused such a
memory issue and have improved the design of the serialization in Behemoth
today.

Julien

--
DigitalPebble Ltd