mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Restricted Boltzmann for clustering
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:05:05 GMT
Prasen,

  Geoff Hinton has given quite a few great talks on using RBMs as autocoders
over the past
couple of years, and some of them can be found on YouTube, while others have
ppt/pdfs on his
website, and while I'm not sure which one to recommend which goes into the
specifics of the
relationship with this and other forms of dimensional reduction, but he
certainly mentions it in
his Science article (2006) <http://www.cs.toronto.edu/%7Ehinton/science.pdf>,
available on his website <http://www.cs.toronto.edu/%7Ehinton>.

  -jake