mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taste-GenericItemBasedRecommender
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:58:22 GMT
It looks like your results should probably be fairly dense in the end,
right?  So you should be accumulating SparseVectors on a DenseVector output,
at least...  but this should only be a small speedup, not a lower
complexity... as you say, you're already taking advantage of sparseness in
the sums...

I need to dig in and try this myself tonight or tomorrow night...