mahout-user mailing list archives

From prasenjit mukherjee <pmukher...@quattrowireless.com>
Subject Re: Using Restricted Boltzmann for clustering
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:37:05 GMT
I did try out on some sample data where my visible layer was Linear
and hidden layer was StochasticBinary.   Using a single layer RBM
didnt give me great results. I guess I should try out the stacked RBM
approach.

BTW, Anybody used single layer RBM on a doc X term probability matrix
( aka Continuous visible layer )  with values 0-1 for collaborative
filtering ?

-Prasen