mahout-user mailing list archives

From deneche abdelhakim <a_dene...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : PartialData Random Forest usage.
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 07:53:45 GMT
Hi Nagaraj,

the partial data implementation of Decision Forest is still a "work in progress", the next
code update (wich I hope will come next week) should improve the accuracy of the generated
classifier and fix a bug related to categorical attributes. And yes, I'll add some documentation
about using the partialdata imp.