mahout-user mailing list archives

From James James <recommendersys...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jar files Mahout depends on
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:42:44 GMT
Thanks, Sean. I assume you mean the file named "mahout-core-0.2.job". Does this file also include
mahout-core-0.2.jar and mahout-core-0.2-tests.jar too?

Thanks again,

James

________________________________
From: Sean Owen <srowen@gmail.com>
To: mahout-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 11:39:16 AM
Subject: Re: jar files Mahout depends on

Yes, but if you mean you want one .jar with all the dependencies
wrapped up together too, you want the .job file in the directory
above. I use this, for example, when deploying to Hadoop, where you
need a bundle with all the dependencies together.

(Separately we should keep an eye on these dependencies.. that is a lot)

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 5:13 PM, James James
<recommendersystem@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, I used maven to build a jar file for mahout-0.2. In the folder mahout-0.2\core\target\dependency,
there are 32 jar files. I assume that there are the all the jar files needed for building
the jar file for mahout-0.2. Is it right?