mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: download mahout-0.2 release
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 19:29:50 GMT
We might consider building separate source release and binary releases,
following the example from lucene: http://www.apache.org/dist/lucene/java/

The src release wouldn't be substantially different from what we currently
distribute as the main release, while the binary release would include
everything included in the source releases with the exception of the sources
and the addition of the jars. Wrapping the jars up into a single bundle with
examples and accompanying documentation would be a nice step forward,
currently each of the artifacts must be downloaded independently.

<http://www.apache.org/dist/lucene/java/>Drew