mahout-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Wang <andrew.wang.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about how to user mahout
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 01:57:04 GMT
Sean:

"but I'm not updating that terribly much lately, because just as Sean
is hard-at-work on a book on Mahout, I'm supposed to be spending all of my
"authoring" time writing a book for Manning as well: "Lucene in Depth", as a
kind-of follow-on / advanced topics book to go beyond Hatcher, Gospodnetic
and McCandless' awesome Lucene in Action introductory text."

It is from jake's mail, i know you are writing a book about the Mahout´╝îmaybe
it will be our handbook when we use mahout. Look forward to it!

ps: Jake, your book, "Lucene in Depth", sounds cool for me too. I am reading
the Lucene source code recently, I think the advanced topics about Lucene
will be wecomed by many persons.

--
http://anqiang1900.blog.163.com/