mahout-user mailing list archives

From 刘逸哲 <zhe.li...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject 答复: Does the FileDataModel still require the UserID and ItemID numeric?
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:48:41 GMT
Hi,zhang
 Could you give some example show how to use it?

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jeff Zhang [mailto:zjffdu@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2009年12月23日 19:41
收件人: mahout-user@lucene.apache.org
主题: Re: Does the FileDataModel still require the UserID and ItemID numeric?

Hi 刘,

In the mahout 0.20, the user and item id must be long type. It is for
performance.
If your data model's id is string type , you should implement the interface
IDMigrator which help you convert string to long. There's also some
implementation such as MySQLJDBCIDMigrator in mahout which you can refer to.

Jeff Zhang