mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout on Hadoop
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:47:03 GMT
Yes, that's right, you want to use the .job file as your ".jar" file.
Are you passing it both as the argument to "hadoop jar" and the
"--jarFile" argument? I suspect you still have some deployment problem
since this all works for me.

On an unrelated note, I am changing this part of the code dramatically
right now, improving it and cleaning it up. You may want to update at
some point but it will likely break what you are doing a little bit.