mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jar files Mahout depends on
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:39:16 GMT
Yes, but if you mean you want one .jar with all the dependencies
wrapped up together too, you want the .job file in the directory
above. I use this, for example, when deploying to Hadoop, where you
need a bundle with all the dependencies together.

(Separately we should keep an eye on these dependencies.. that is a lot)

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 5:13 PM, James James
<recommendersystem@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, I used maven to build a jar file for mahout-0.2. In the folder mahout-0.2\core\target\dependency,
there are 32 jar files. I assume that there are the all the jar files needed for building
the jar file for mahout-0.2. Is it right?