mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rajat Banerjee <rqbaner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for Linear Regression on Hadoop
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:29:07 GMT
Dear Ted, Thanks for your prompt reply.

There are 16,000 rows of data. There are only four significant
variables in my hypothesis. The regression shouldn't be too nasty.
I've looked at some non-distributed libraries and they seem capable,
but would love to get it started in hadoop since that's my end goal.

single-threaded :
http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/~mflanaga/java/Regression.html#sumgl

Thanks. Best,
Rajat