mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Eleftherios Spyromitros" <espyr...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Installation Help
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:48:03 GMT
Hi all,

I want to build a recommendation engine and think that Mahout is perfectly
suitable for this purpose.

The problem is that I am really new to mahout and can't even install it.

I am under windows vista and I have correctly installed maven. I use the
command mvn install

but the build fails in Mahout core because of test failures. (Failures:20,
Errors: 32)

I used both the trunk version and mahout 0.3 with the same problems.

Please give me a clue, I am trying for almost 2 days now..

Thanks in advance,

Lefteris

--

Eleftherios Spyromitros, M.Sc. Student of

Informatics Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GREECE

espyromi@csd.auth.gr