mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with kmean and meanshift output
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:05:13 GMT
The dictionary file contains a list (not sure how its delimited) of
element names for the input Vectors and is optional. See the new code in
trunk/utils in TestClusterDumper for some examples. I need to write test
sfor meanshift and also fuzzy kmeans to make sure they work but I
imagine they do. I also need to write tests that include the points, but
that appears to be done in memory so it likely won't scale to your
5-node data set.

Jeff