mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mahout Chen (补丁象夫) <mahout.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on provided recommendations
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 02:43:43 GMT
Hi, Oral,  of course I am interested in having access to such dataset,
although my current work has nothing to do with recommendation system.
This dataset appears to be different from any public datasets, I think
it's particularly interesting to academic researchers since new data
sources usually lead to new ideas.

--
Blog of Mahout Chen:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/apachemahout