mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clustering your data with dirichlet issue
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:39:29 GMT
What we really need is a nice utility to take clustered output and maybe
label all
of the vectors in the training set (and new vectors, if it's either a
generative model
or one which allows "folding in") with some labels in a Vector wrapper
class,
and maybe some sort of statistics generating utility, which prints out
general
data about the clustering (number of points per cluster, how wide they are,
what
the centroids are or other stuff like that).

This is really something true of all of the clustering classes / jobs, not
just
Dirichlet.

  -jake