mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SnowballAnalyzer
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:07:41 GMT
Yes, you can discover the available constructors and their parameters.

But I don't think that it make sense in general to just pass null / 0
to parameters or guess at dummy values. It'd be as likely to cause
even subtler errors.

I think what you have to do here is extend SnowballAnalyzer, where the
subclass has a no-arg constructor which calls super(String) with the
right argument.