mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation problem in utils
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 20:23:21 GMT
OK, think I fixed it. Sebastian was substantially right, but I don't
understand why examples and utils need to depend directly on math when
core does already?

... and then that uncovered some more problems that actually should
have been addressed in the first patch, but somehow I was not seeing
that utils was not compiling. I don't know what happened. For the nth
time I just gave up and started over with Maven and I guess it's OK.