mahout-user mailing list archives

From tammuz <rasil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Mahout
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:04:24 GMT

you might be right Sean and I am sorry for that, I am interested in
recommendation systems and I read about "Taste" which is a Mahout
application, I tried to find a tutorial that guide me to install
"Mahout-Taste" in order to test it on my databases, in the tutorials that I
found they talk briefly and refer to folders that I can not find in the
versions that I downloaded, so do you know any wel explained tutorial?

Jeff Thanx for this link I'll try to check it out, it seems to talk about
EC2 which I assume to be far from what I am trying to do, am I right?