mahout-user mailing list archives

From samsam <yangua...@gmail.com>
Subject Content-based Recommender Implementation
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:08:07 GMT
I know mahout have not supported content-based recommender,but I want to
recommend with item's specific attributes,so who can introduce the
implemention of content-based recommender? The book <mahout in action>
mentions that it can be implemented base on item-based recommender,but I
don't know how to do it specifically.

And someone metioned that I should compute item-item similarities based on
their attributes first,and how to compute it?

--
I'm samsam.