mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Mahout
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:47:55 GMT
I don't think that's the conclusion. The big problem is most certainly
that it doesn't build -- of course the rest doesn't work if the build
doesn't. 0.3 builds for me, and I assume for all of us since we tested
it before releasing it.

I think the next step is to gather more information from your logs if
you want help brainstorming why it's not building on your machine.
We'd have to see more of that output.

Once it builds, I'd expect the rest works fine.