mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Building Decision Forest using Mahout 0.3
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 06:34:35 GMT
That having been said, however - it is probably a good idea for us to write
an adapter which allows the random forest code to read distributed sparse
matrix formats, as that is a shared format plenty of other parts of the
project can use...

I smell a JIRA ticket coming on (feel free to file it, Karan, and I will
make sure it doesn't get completely overlooked!)...

  -jake