mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Number of Mappers and Reducers in DistributedRowMatrix Jobs
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:33:01 GMT
Looks right to me. My next question is are you calling getConf() to
get Hadoop's configuration object rather than configuring and setting
your own? if you did that, you'd lose anything Hadoop parsed from its
files and command line -- but would explain why re-setting it yourself
in the code works.

I think we're all on 0.20.2 now, yes.