mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Getting error while running Synthetic Control Data clustering example
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:14:08 GMT
Hi Amit,

Can you please provide more information? What version (0.3 or trunk)?
Which Job (Canopy and KMeans both use Canopy)? What is your command line
invocation? What is your hardware configuration (Hadoop (cluster size),
stand-alone)? Have you verified the data file is in examples/testdata?

I've just run both Canopy and KMeans from trunk stand-alone without error.

Jeff