mahout-user mailing list archives

From samsam <yangua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommend for anonymous users
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:37:19 GMT
I implemented a recommender named AnonymousRecommender for anonymous users,
and in AnonymousRecommender I write a method like this to make
recommendations.
#-----------

public synchronized List<RecommendedItem> recommend(PreferenceArray
anonymousUserPrefs, int howMany) throws TasteException {

 plusAnonymousModel.setTempPrefs(anonymousUserPrefs);

 List<RecommendedItem> recommendations =

 recommend(PlusAnonymousUserDataModel.TEMP_USER_ID, howMany, null);

 plusAnonymousModel.setTempPrefs(null);

 return recommendations;

}

#--------------

And in servlet I will use this recommender to process request,but I can't
import the AnonymousRecommender class to invoke the recommend method I
write.

When mvn package, I got
/Users/samsam/Lab/mahout-0.3/taste-web/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/web/AnonymousRecommenderServlet.java:[36,38]
package net.gamestreamer.recommendation does not exist

Who knnow how to import the AnonymousRecommender class?

Best Regards.

--
I'm samsam.