mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommend for anonymous users
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:32:04 GMT
Oh I see. It appears you've added your own code like
AnonymousRecommenderServlet into the framework code in taste-web/src/.
This isn't the intent. You want all your code to be built together
into one .jar file, separately. The module of course doesn't depend on
your code.

It would also work if you put all your code in taste-web/src/ and
didn't build any .jar file but that is probably not a good practice.

Sean