mahout-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Böhmer <matboeh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Hadoop with MySQL-based data model and Spring integration
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:38:20 GMT
Dear mailing list,

I am just wondering, if it will be possible to run Mahout based on
distributed computing with Hadoop, if I have a MySQL-based
implementation of the data model. Namely, I am working with the Spring
Framework and I want to realize the data model and the recommender
system as Spring Beans to make them available to the other components
within my application. Any hints on this issue? Has anyone yet
integrated Mahout into an application based on the Spring Framework?

Best regards,
Matthias