mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Recommend for anonymous users
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:18:51 GMT
That's strange, since I've run the same data set and never seen
behavior like this. Yes I run on my laptop too, which is fairly
similar.

Yes of course the time is consumed somewhere from recommend(), but
where? I think you'd want to get some clue about where within this
processing the time is being consumed.

2010/7/14 Young <woshidustin@126.com>:
> I tried the 10M dataset from grouplen. Is it the reason I do the project in my own laptop?
It is Intel 2 core 2.4 GB, and RAM 3GB, and Win7 OS.