mahout-user mailing list archives

From Joe Spears <jspe...@indieplaya.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop with MySQL-based data model and Spring integration
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:49:16 GMT
I use spring to manage mahout in the way you describe. The trick is to use
Spring's constructor-args rather than property bean definitions. If you do
this, you don't have to write a single line of code to get spring to run
mahout.

I can then inject my recommenders into my application classes.

--

As far as your data model is concerned, I had to write my own datamodel
because I didn't want to code my table-name and column names (I use

Hope this helps

Joe