mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getAllOtherItems
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:12:57 GMT
From http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.

See Also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DonDiego/Thread_hijacking

On Aug 15, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Tamas Jambor wrote:

> hi,
>
> I have just spotted a possible bug in AbstractRecommender, the getAllOtherItems only
gets items if there is at least one co-rated item between the target user and other users.
For example if there are only two users in the system and they didn't co-rate any items than
this method returns nothing.