mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Ipkiss <saurabhnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Evaluator for RecommenderJob (hadoop implementation)?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:59:47 GMT

Has someone already written an evaluator for the hadoop implementation of cf?
I was looking for something like the RecommenderEvaluator class that could
basically give me the MAE or RMSE or some evaluation metric for the results
i get through the MapReduce implementation of RecommenderJob. I know it
shouldn't be too difficult to write one, but in case someone has written it
already, it will save me a day or so. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks!