mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Ipkiss <saurabhnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evaluator for RecommenderJob (hadoop implementation)?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:44:28 GMT

I agree with Sean. I was thinking of splitting the dataset in the userVector
formation job and creating a separate MapReduce phase in the end for
evaluating (i am talking for the current RecommenderJob in
o.a.m.cf.taste.hadoop.item). I will dig into this sometime next week and
should be able to put it together.

(Even though my code will require multiple revisions before it can be
included in mahout, i will just email a rough patch to Sean and then you can
fix it whenever you get time).