mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Ipkiss <saurabhnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible multi thread issue in AbstractDifferenceRecommenderEvaluator
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 01:42:54 GMT

I have no clue why this is happening, even though we have the appropriate
future implementation -

      List<Future<Void>> futures = executor.invokeAll(callables);
      // Go look for exceptions here, really
      for (Future<Void> future : futures) {
        if (!future.isDone()) {
          future.get();
        }
      }

I tried looking for exceptions; there aren't any in this case. For about
every 1 in 5 times, it causes this issue of quitting even when a lot threads
are still running. Any pointers?