mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Kmeans - Cluster is emply Error
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:04:10 GMT
  Are you running trunk? It should not be possible to get that error any
more since the initial clusters are internally computed by Canopy and
the -c argument has been removed from the K-means and Fuzzy K-means
synthetic control jobs. Try running trunk with the following arguments:

-i testdata
-o output
-dm org.apache.mahout.common.distance.EuclideanDistanceMeasure
-t1 80
-t2 55
-x 10
-ow
-m 2

If you have a different set of arguments that can reproduce this problem
please post them and I will investigate further.
Jeff