mahout-user mailing list archives

From AJ Chen <ajc...@web2express.org>
Subject Invitation to speak on SDForum event
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:34:47 GMT
Hi,
I'm running the semantic web SIG for non-profit SDForum.org in the silicon
valley.  We organize events every two months to discuss new technologies
that are reshaping the web and enterprise software.  The theme for the next
event scheduled for Nov. 3d is about machine learning and its applications
in sentiment analysis, text categorization, and recommendation.  Ted Dunning
will present his perspectives on machine learning and Mahout.  We are
looking for another speaker to present an in-depth use case study, ideally
someone from a company who is using Mahout in production. If your company is
doing exciting stuff with Mahout and would like to present on SDForum event,
please let me know.

Event time and location: 7-9pm Nov. 3rd at Cubberley community center in
palo alto.

For the past events and speakers, please visit sdforum semantic web
SIG page<http://www.sdforum.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.viewPage&pageId=656&parentID=483&nodeID=1>.

thanks,
aj
--