mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running examples for mahout.
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:25:37 GMT
The GroupLensDataModel expects the input from the "1 million" data set
which has a different format. Use that instead. Or to make this work,
just modify the code this runs here to not use GroupLensDataModel, but
instead a FileDataModel, which will parse this more normal input.

I guess this bit of info was not brought over to this wiki. I'll have
to update it.