mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative Naive Bayes Datastore?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:48:09 GMT
Do those implementations have something Mahout doesn't?

It isn't that I expect that you could switch, just looking to make ours as
good as anything reasonable.

If you find Mahout code useful, you should be able to implement Mahout's
Vector interface and use your vectors interchangeably.  One of the goals of
our original implementation was to allow new implementations in ways that
the original Colt code really didn't allow.