mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Libimseti Example in new eclipse project
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:51:37 GMT
  Hi Chris,

Compiling within Eclipse generally won't exercise the complete Mahout
build. Have you done a mvn clean install -DskipTests=true from the
command line? That may help.

On 10/6/10 11:04 AM, Chris Schilling wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working through the Libimseti example in MIA.  I created a new project in eclipse,
... etc...  Anyway, Everything is fine except I cannot compile because I am missing a jar
file containing dependencies for the RecommenderWrapper class. The classes are in the ...cf.taste.web
package in mahout.  I guess they are wrapped in the war file, however you cannot add war files
to the build path.

> Can you recommend a way around this?  Is the RecommenderWrapper necessary inside the
LibimsetiRecommender class?  Once I have the jar file containing this Libimseti class, it
appears trivial to get it up and running inside the taste web app.