mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vector Dumper error
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:18:25 GMT
What commands/code are you running?  It looks to me like the Key simply for the file you are
looking at isn't what you expect it to be.  Also, have a look at the SequenceFileDumper, that
is a more general purpose view of Seq. Files.

(also, no need to send to both lists.  All the devs are on this list and this is a usage question
at this point)

On Oct 29, 2010, at 3:23 AM, Divya wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am able to dump vector for tfidf-vectors, tf-vectors files
>
> Which gets generated during  SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles.
>

> I am getting following error when I try to generate vectors from
>

> Wordcount (files generated during SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles )
>

> Error -
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable cannot be cast to
> org.apache.mahout.math.VectorWritable
>
>                at
> org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.VectorDumper.main(VectorDumper.java:144)
>

> tokenized-documents (files generated during SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles )
>

> Error -
>

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.mahout.common.StringTuple cannot be cast to
> org.apache.mahout.math.VectorWritable
>
>                at
> org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.VectorDumper.main(VectorDumper.java:144)
>

> df-count (files generated during SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles )
>

> Error -
>

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable cannot be cast to
> org.apache.mahout.math.VectorWritable
>
>                at
> org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.VectorDumper.main(VectorDumper.java:144)
>

> dictionary.file-0 (files generated during SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles )
>

> Error -
>

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.hadoop.io.IntWritable cannot be cast to
> org.apache.mahout.math.VectorWritable
>
>                at
> org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.VectorDumper.main(VectorDumper.java:144)
>

> What am I doing wrong here ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Divya

Grant Ingersoll