mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Libimseti Example in new eclipse project
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 08:14:56 GMT
It's in the .war file, yes, but is more importantly in the
mahout-taste-web module. Just depend on that.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Chris Schilling
<chris.schilling@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working through the Libimseti example in MIA.  I created a new project in eclipse,
... etc...  Anyway, Everything is fine except I cannot compile because I am missing a jar
file containing dependencies for the RecommenderWrapper class. The classes are in the ...cf.taste.web
package in mahout.  I guess they are wrapped in the war file, however you cannot add war
files to the build path.

> Can you recommend a way around this?  Is the RecommenderWrapper necessary inside the
LibimsetiRecommender class?  Once I have the jar file containing this Libimseti class, it
appears trivial to get it up and running inside the taste web app.