mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding Mahout NaiveBayes classifier and Cbayes classifier training
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:32:32 GMT
The jira issue MAHOUT-520, includes a patch that contains script that
can be used to run the twenty newsgroups example. If the wiki isn't
clear regarding input and output paths, the script should give you a
good idea what goes where. At the very least you should be able to run
the script and inspect the results to see what each of the input and
output directories contains.

(see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-520,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12456172/MAHOUT-520.patch)

Drew