mahout-user mailing list archives

From JAGANADH G <jagana...@gmail.com>
Subject Mahout Classifier
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:11:22 GMT
Dear All
I tried the Mahout Naive Bayes Classifier with 1300 'Good' document and 1300
'Bad' documents
The code which I used for training is given below.

  public void trainerMahout(String inpDir, String outputDir) throws
Exception {

    BayesParameters params = new BayesParameters(2);// N-Gram size set to 3
    params.set("alpha_i", "1.0");
    // params.set("dataSource", "hbase");
    params.set("dataSource", "hdfs");
    // setting the BayesParameters *compulsory*

    TrainClassifier.trainNaiveBayes(inpDir, outputDir, params);
    System.out.println("Finished Training");
    // Training the system

    }

When I tried the model against the development 1300 'Good' it is ok. But the
'Bad' 1300 document also the model classfied as 'Good document'. What may be
the reason

--
JAGANADH G