mahout-user mailing list archives

From Federico Castanedo <castanedof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 17:44:17 GMT
Hello,
For this kind of project I suggest you to use OpenCV. However the problem is very ambitious
and built it in a generic way is very close to impossible. What you can do is reduce the input
images of your query and database... So you perform queries on similar trained images.
Could you provide the reference of the paper?

 --
Sent from my iPhone (Sorry for the typos)